Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The love of my life. 4 years 6 months 12 days. I love you Ryan.




Everyone says we won't make it because we are so young but we're different. He is in Iraq right now and I miss him so much. I see him in 3 months and I can't wait. I'm counting down the days. We haven't given up on eachother and we never will. He is my first and only love. He is my first everything. We're going on almost 5 years and I still can't believe it. He told me he would never give up on me and I believe it. We've had our share of fights but we always work through them because we love each other. We have been through so much together and I cant imagine my life without him. He makes me feel like a princess. He is perfect. Nothing can come between us and I know we are going to make it despite what everyone says. I love you baby. <3







No comments:

Post a Comment